What is it?
AntiDrops stops players dropping items. Currently this plugin has options to stop all players, only those in creative mode or ones without the permission "antidrops.bypass". This plugin can prevent users on a creative mode server from spamming item drops and causing large amounts of lag that can result. There is a permission node to allow a certain player to drop items, introduced in 0.4.
AntiDrops is currently on version 0.8 and works with MC 1.5.1 and lower, as this was the latest that it has been tested against.
- 0.1 - Released for CB 1.2.3-R0.1
- 0.2 - Released for CB 1.2.3-R0.2
- 0.3 - Released for CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- 0.4 - Added config options for gamemodes and permissions. Permission: antidrops.bypass
- 0.5 - Built against CB 1.3.1-R1.0 - Options to deny chest access to creative mode players, to deny clicking signs, and to deny dropping items on death for creative mode players.
- 0.6 - Built against CB 1.4.7-R1.0 - Added options to settings.yml. Made the bypass permission work again!
- 0.7 - Built against CB 1.4.7-R1.0 - Fixed ignored worlds issue!
- 0.8 - Built against CB 1.5.1-R0.1 (DEV) - Fixed block break bug!
- 2.1 - Built against latest CB 1.6.4-R0.1 (DEV) - 1.6 update. Sorry for the wait. Heaps of new features.
No chest access No drops on death Separate inventories for creative and survival Cancel block drops of blocks made by creative players Allow only the blocking of certain items (blacklist/whitelist)
Build status: GitHub
- Date created
- Mar 02, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 24, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files