Version 3.1: update to development build of 1.2.2-R0.1
- using new event and configuration system of Bukkit, but no functional changes
Version 3.0.0 : First release by Filbertt66
- New feature (tickets 1,3) with creeper/TNT nerf height/depth limit in variable "nerf_depth".
- New feature (ticket 4): "creeper_yield" integer variable. Set to percentage (0-100) of blocks 2B leftover from un-nerfed creeper explosions
- Fixed (ticket 5): nerfed explosions no longer destroy paintings
- New feature (ticket 3, 5): new "tnt_list" or "creeper_list" of block IDs to NOT destroy. Flip to destroy only what's on the list by setting new "block_whitelist" to true.
Behavior: nerfCreeper=true and nerfTNT only effective at or above nerfDepth. Below nerfDepth, creeperYield is effective.
Defaults: nerf_creepers = true; nerf_tnt = true; nerfDepth=0, effectively disabling creeperlimit when nerfCreeper=true. creeperYield defaults to system default. block_whitelist = false. (i.e. blacklist)