It allows you to prevent those anyoing advertisers stealing your people from your server. What it does is it waits for an IP in the chat and when someone types an IP it intercepts the message and says to the person [AntiAd] DO NOT ADVERTISE! and gives them their first strike, the player has 3 chances and on the third chance will be punished using a command outputed from the console, this is editable in the config, It also sends a message to everyone with the permissions node: antiad.see: true and tells them who advertised and what the IP was so admins and moderators can take appropriate action. There is a Secondary feature that prevents spam, Long excessive words 'aaaaaaaaaaaaa' for example and it also blocks people writing in caps.
Spotlight From EpicTimoZz
- Essentials Chat: Essentials chat works well with AntiAd for the most part with the exception of URL filtering and perhaps some other modes. To allow AntiAd to take over and monitor for IP addresses and URLS... give your default players the following permission. - essentials.chat.url
- Stop IP/URL on Sign.
- Blocks spam (Large words, and Caps)
- Detects Nicknames
- Config file with lots of configurable options
- Implemented permissions
- Customizable ban and non-ban messages
- Recognises websites and blocks them
- 3 Warnings before action
- Sepparate actions for spam and advertising, fully configurable
- It also blocks URLs even if typed badly and prevents Spam.
- Logging the spam and the advertising in the log.txt
- Stealth mode so the players are not aware of AntiAd
|/antiad add||It to add the URL's or IP's in the whitelist|
|/antiad reload||Reloads the plugin, includes configuration|
- Fix Bugs :P
- Detection on the Book
- Add in the whiteklist a suppot of the *.google.com on it.
If you have any suggestion that you would like me to add into the plugin, just post a comment or make a ticket of it.
We have made language support special for you :) Currently this languages is added to AntiAd
- EN - English (2.1+)
- ES - Spanish (2.1+)
- DE - German (2.2+)
- DA - Danish (2.2+)
- FR - French (2.2+)
- PL - Polish (2.2+)
- RU - Russian (2.2.1)
- CN - Chinese (2.2.5)
- TR - Turkish (2.2.5)
To add it just put the DE,EN etc. in your config. if you want to add any new languages you can make a pull request on Github (where you also can make requests for changes)
Version 2.2.5 Changes:
- Fixed the bugs.
- Added language (CN) Chinese Language. Thank to Mayomi.
- Added language (TR) Turkish Language. Thank to MrBaklava.
Full history: Click Here
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
To determine popularity of this plugin, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true. But seeing more users makes me very happy.
AntiAd Statistics by Metrics
I would like to thank everyone who has donated to AntiAd. I really appreciate it. :)
- Date created
- Feb 13, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 23, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files