An up-to-date and easy-to-use auto-announcement plugin.
- Schedule server announcements after a period of time.
- Easily add or remove messages.
- Support for formatting codes. e.g. &a, &b, &c
- Support for commands. e.g. /time set day
- Configurable using config.yml or in-game.
- Optional prefix and interval length configuration.
- Ordered and random mode.
- Manual announcements.
- Enable only certain players to receive announcements.
Commands and Permissions
|/announce add <message>||Add a message to the announcement list.||announcement.add|
|/announce remove <id>||Remove a message from the announcement list.||announcement.remove|
|/announce list||List all scheduled announcements.||announcement.list|
|/announce enable||Enable message announcements.||announcement.enable|
|/announce disable||Disable message announcements.||announcement.disable|
|/announce prefix <prefix:off>||Update announcement prefix.||announcement.prefix|
|/announce broadcast <id>||Manually broadcast previously created message.||announcement.broadcast|
|/announce say <message>||Manually broadcast a one time message with prefix.||announcement.broadcast|
|/announce interval <seconds>||Updates interval between message announcements.||announcement.interval|
|/announce reload||Reload plugin configuration.||announcement.reload|
|/announce random||Toggle random announcement mode on and off.||announcement.random|
|/announce version||Display plugin version information.||announcement.version|
- Players with permission announcement.receive will receive announcements.
- /an can be used as an alias for /announce command.
- 10 comments