AnchoredPortals links the portal you used to enter the Nether to a portal in the Nether. If a player uses the linked portal to leave the Nether, they will arrive at the same portal in the Overworld they left from. This avoids the problem where a player takes a trip into the Nether from the portal at his house and finds himself in someone else's house when he returns.
- The portal you use to get to the nether will be the one you come out of the nether.
- Links are cleaned up after use, preserving memory and making it possible to move portals as usual.
- Does not alter the 8:1 ratio between the Nether and the Overworld (there is a plugin that does alter the ratio: WorldRatio)
- Retains the aspect of the Nether as "fast transportation" system, using an entirely different portal in the Nether WILL change your location in the Overworld.
Installation / Configuration
- No configuration necessary. Simply copy the AnchoredPortals.jar file to your plugins directory.