American Football is an attempt to make a sport plugin similar to the American Football sport.
- /fb start -starts a football game
- /fb over -ends the current football game
- /fb create -creates a football field
- /fb cancel -deletes the current football field
- /fb join -joins the game
You can choose the names and colors of the teams and max team size, and how long the game lasts, in addition to a new power throw feature.
Creating a field:
- 1. Type /fb start
- 2. Mark an outermost corner of your field by left clicking the block.
- 3. Mark the opposite outermost corner of your field by left-clicking the block.
- 4. Mark the center of your field by left-clicking the block.
- 5. Mark the outermost corner of your RED touchdown zone.
- 6. Mark the opposite outermost corner of your RED touchdown zone.
- 7. Mark the outermost corner of your BLUE touchdown zone.
- 8. Mark the opposite outermost corner of your BLUE touchdown zone.
- 9. Type /fb done.
Once a player types /fb start, a 1 minute countdown will be started. During that time, players need to type /fb join to join the game. Their inventories need to be empty. Once the 1 minute countdown is up, everyone who joined will be teleported to the center of the field, and a slimeball will be spawned. If you have the ball, then you can right-click the air to throw it, and as soon as you run over the touchdown zone, then the ball is teleported to the center of the field and the team gets a point. You can tackle people by left-clicking on them. They will not be hurt, but they will drop the ball. When the game is over, the score is outputted and the ball is deleted.
Also, if a player is crouching when throwing, it will throw farther than normal, as determined in the config.
The only permission needed is Football.Admin to use any command except for joining.
Fix any bugs.
- Date created
- Apr 12, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 15, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- American Football
- Recent files