Works 1.2.5-R1.0 (Recommended Build!).
Say Thanks, Donate! =)
Javacow has took over the project! Wait for future updates :D
- Multiple actions based on custom times.
- Actions you can perform with AfkManager:
- Kick - With Messages
- Kill - With Messages
- Money - With Messages
- Message - Only it :)
- Command - With Messages
- Broadcast Messages in every Action
- Check if a player is only moving in a determined radius and set him as an AFK player!
- Custom config messages with color support!
- Permissions Support
- Custom Console Log Messages
- Manual Exempt Users
afkmanager.exempt //Won't get kicked! afkmanager.admin //AfkManager reload command
The configuration plugin is on plugins/AfkManager/config.yml..
/AfkManager reload | /am reload
None that I know. :D
- Add /afk command.
- Add "Player is now AFK" message.
- Make the plugin tag customizable in the config.yml
2.0.2: Updated to the lastest RB.
2.0.1: Fixed issue with non lowercased action names and updated to latest recommended build.
2.0.0: Totally rewrite of plugin with a lot of new options, please delete your old config file before update!
1.6.2: Fixed config not reloading properly ingame. Thanks @KJanar
Fixed double console messages.
1.6.1: Hopefully fixed console double kick messages. Thank to @KJanar for reporting it!
1.6: Fix config not being created, thank to @funk1983 for finding it and thanks to @ViniciusFelipe for testing.
1.5: Updated to the New Event System and make compatible with R6 and Newer!
1.3.1: Permissions Bug Fix!
1.3: Massive Bug Fix, I'm a Dumb!
1.2: Added New Functions based on @Ps2maniac9 comment, Thanks!
1.1: Fixed console errors when kicking a player, special thanks to @bergerkiller
1.0: First Release.
AfkManager is Open-Source! :D
- Date created
- Dec 20, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 29, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files