With this plugin you can create advanced redstone circuits. A complete documentation will follow.
- Repeaters with a customizable delay
- Wireless multiple world transmission
- Customizable clocks (timers)
- many features coming in the future...
How to use
- Make sure you have the permission "AdvancedRedstone.create"
- Create a sign like this: "[adrstone]" "Type" "Argument 1" "Argument 2"
- That's it! Now you can use the module.
/tps: With this command you can check the tps rate of the server.
|EnableChannelLogging||If it's set to true, it will be logged to ChannelLog.txt if any user who not owns the channel creates router.||true|
|Version||Don't change this or the plugin could get broken at the next update.||The version of your plugin copy.|
Table of module types
|Type||Argument 1||Argument 2|
|Wireless Router||1||Channel (has to be a number)||0|
|Repeater||2||Delay in ticks||0|
|Timer(Clock)||3||Delay in ticks||Duration of the signal in ticks*|
1 sec. = 20 ticks Sorry for my bad English.
- Date created
- May 11, 2012
- Last update
- May 20, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files