AdminNotes allows admins to keep notes on players.
- Create notes on players.
- List and search notes by player, writer or keyword.
- Toggle notify flag on individual notes to notify admins upon player's login.
- Auto notes, automatically write notes upon commands used (mute, kick, ban, ect).
- Java 6+
- A permissions plugin.
- Add the AdminNotes.jar to your server.
- Start the server.
- Add AdminNotes' permissions to your permission plugin.
- /notes: List commands.
- /notes create: Create a note.
- /notes list: List all notes.
- /notes info: Show writer, date and notify info on a note.
- /notes notify: Toggle notify flag, when that player logs in admins are notified of the note.
- /notes search: Search notes. p:playerName, w:writerName, k:keyword
- /notes remove: Remove a note.
- adminnotes.mod: Grants the following permissions
- adminnotes.list: List notes
- adminnotes.create-notified: Receive notification upon a note creation.
- adminnotes.info: Get info on a note.
- adminnotes.login-notified: Receive notification upon noted player login.
- adminnotes.search: Search notes.
- adminnotes.mod: Receive the mod permissions.
- adminnotes.create: Create a note.
- adminnotes.remove: Remove a note.
- adminnotes.notify: Toggle notify flag on a note.
- adminnotes.autonote.*: Grant all autonotes listed in the auto-notes.yml file.
- adminnotes.autonote.xyz: Grant permission to the xyz auto note.
- chat-prefix: Chat prefix
- db-type: SQLite or MYSQL
- permission-default: Permission default setting. op/not op/true/false.
- notify-by-default: Set notes to notify on login by default.
- notes-per-page: How many notes per page to show in the list command.
- date-format: Date format.
- check-new-version: Check for a new version on startup.
- async-db-queries: Run database queries in a separate thread, reduces lag when accessing the DB.
- confirm-player-joined: Confirm a player has been on your server before creating note (in case of typos)
- auto-note-permission: Require a permission node to create auto notes.
- use-metrics: Tell mcstats.org that you're running the plugin, helps the developer know how popular it is.
- mysql: typical mysql login info.
- commands: Watch for these commands to be used.
- title (needs to be unique)
- regex: Regex string to locate in commands used. Regex101.com
- note: Note string to be created, $number is the order number the regex was looking for. <commander> and <location> replaced with player issuing the command and their location.
- player: The order number of the player name to create a note on.
- notify: (Optional) force notify flag on this note, if missing falls back to notify-by-default setting.
- title (needs to be unique)
- Localize strings
Source code's available here. Bitcoin donate: 1LKgFNnuTrzTnztrv5NebKDo2dmQXZU5fW
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.
- Date created
- Jan 09, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files