AdminAid is a plugin designed to make server administration easier. This plugin will ensure the staff on your server are always up-to-date on the latest activity on your server. If a player is banned, muted, warned, or a staff member records a note about a player, your staff will know about it! AdminAid also allows you to set and view information about the server and players.
- Banning, tempbanning, unbanning, muting, tempmuting, unmuting, kicking, and warning system
- Automatic and/or manual note recording about players
- Mail system to communicate with players or other staff members
- Private messaging system
- Includes a command for replying
- Includes a chat spy feature to allow certain players to see all private messages
- Staff chat
- Player information system
- can hook into OnTime for some of its data
- Info, rules, and login messages
- May add an option to automatically download and install new versions of AdminAid
If you would like to make a suggestion, please submit a ticket.
|Installation & Setup Instructions|
- Download the latest AdminAid.jar file
- Place the AdminAid.jar file in your plugins folder on your server
- (Optional) Download and place the latest version of OnTime in your plugins folder on your server
- Add AdminAid permissions to a permission plugin of your choice.
- Restart your server
If you have any feedback, feel free to leave a comment. If you would like to report an error or a bug, please submit a ticket. If you would like to suggest a new feature, please submit a ticket.