There is a high chance this plugin may break (or at the very least not work as intended) whenever Minecraft 1.8 comes around. At some point in the near future, I will be looking into making sure AdminAid is ready for that update. I highly recommend you read this forum thread as Minecraft 1.8 may also break some of the other plugins your server may use.
In short, players will be identified by a Universally Unique Identifier (UUID) rather than their name. This is an issue for AdminAid and many other plugins because up until 1.8, plugins have worked under the assumption that a player's name cannot change. This will no longer be true, and instead players will be uniquely identified by their UUID. Please be aware of this whenever it becomes time to update your servers for Minecraft 1.8.
AdminAid is a plugin designed to make server administration easier. This plugin will ensure the staff on your server are always up-to-date on the latest activity on your server. If a player is banned, muted, warned, or a staff member records a note about a player, your staff will know about it! AdminAid also allows you to set and view information about the server and players.
- Banning, tempbanning, unbanning, muting, tempmuting, unmuting, kicking, and warning system
- Automatic and/or manual note recording about players
- Configurable prefix
- Mail system to communicate with players or other staff members
- Private messaging system
- Includes a command for replying
- Includes a chat spy feature to allow certain players to see all private messages
- Staff chat
- Player information system
- can hook into OnTime for some of its data
- Info, rules, and login messages
- May add an option to automatically download and install new versions of AdminAid
If you would like to make a suggestion, please submit a ticket.
|Installation & Setup Instructions|
- Download the latest AdminAid.jar file
- Place the AdminAid.jar file in your plugins folder on your server
- (Optional) Download and place the latest version of OnTime in your plugins folder on your server
- Add AdminAid permissions to a permission plugin of your choice.
- Restart your server
If you have any feedback, feel free to leave a comment. If you would like to report an error or a bug, please submit a ticket. If you would like to suggest a new feature, please submit a ticket.
- Date created
- Jul 05, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 31, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files