AddSomeFurniture adds furniture to your server, like chairs, tables, thrones, worktops etc.
- adds lots of furniture
- functional Lamps (enable / disable light with right click)(buggy)
- functional Worktops (open a craftingtable with right click)
- functional Seats (requires ChairsReloaded plugin)
- special tables!
- switch between 16x16 and 64x64 textures!
- /asf: Check if AddSomeFurniture is up to date.
You can disable/enable permissions in the config.yml.
Changes in the last update:
- v1.1.0 and v1.1.1:
- updated to 1.6.4
- added coffetables
- deleted flowers and carpets
- improved code
- updated metrics
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.
- Date created
- Jul 08, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 05, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files