ActivityPromotion - Promote players based on their activitytime.
IMPORTANT: As I am not playing minecraft anymore, i stopped developing this plugin.
This will now be unactive. If you want to continue or start over fell free to take a look at the Code.
Notes on the last changes
v0.5.4 - v0.5.5
I fixed the spelling mistake, please change it in the config: "necessaryGroup" instead of "neccesaryGroup".
I implemented two new variables in the config: "promotionCheck" and "resetCheck".
They are used to determine in which periods the tasks should run. 10 means every 10 seconds.
Change that according to your needs.
I also implemented MYSQL, but i haven't fully tested it yet. Please report any bugs in the forum.
This plugin needs Vault as permission and economic interface!
You have to download Vault er ein order to get this plugin to work.
I am the owner of a german minecraftserver and on our server is a need for automatic promotion.
There is nothing out there, that provides the same functionality, so i created this plugin.
This plugins allows you to put player in multiple groups, based on the time they have spend playing on the Server.
This is my first plugin for bukkit, so please be patient with updates and bad code ;)
- Multiworld support
- Supports Flatfile and MYSQL
- Vault integrated: supports Permissions 3, bPermissions, PEX, GroupManager, PermissionsBukkit, zPermission
- limit the promotion to groups
- add Users that should be ignored
- define your own period of time the user should be promoted
- multiple timeperiods possible
- add Permissions to the user
- define own ActivityPeriods like 7 days, 1 month, whatever
- See also the last logout, the total playing time and inactive players
The plugin will count the onlinetime of each player.
when a player reaches a specific timelevel, he will be promoted to the group.
After a resetdate the player will keep the groups for one more timeperiode
if he is inactive in this period, he will be degraded in the next period.
The date will be stored in the list.yml
That is all.
See the video for more details.
- shows all commands
- /ap reload
- reload the plugin and save actual status
- /ap info <player>
- shows information about the player
- ap info
- shows information about yourself
- able to reload ActivityPromotion
- Allows you to see Information about yourself.
- Allows you to see Informations about other players.
- With this node you will see inactive Player when you log in
All nodes can be used by OP by default.
db: port: 3306 enable: false adress: 'localhost' user: root database: minecraft pass: '' promotionCheck: 10 resetCheck: 10 periods: oneMonth: resetActivity: true periodTime: 1 nextReset: '2011-10-25 00:00:00' activeGroups: - Trial - Member lifeTime: resetActivity: false periodTime: 1 activeGroups: - VIP nextReset: '2012-03-22 10:36:00' groups: Trial: startTime: 1 endTime: 40 setForFirstUse: false permissions: - example.permission necessaryGroup: promotionGroup: - Trial ignoreUser: - Notch world: - world Member: startTime: 30 endTime: false setForFirstUse: false necessaryGroup: - Trial permissions: - another.example.permission promotionGroup: - Member ignoreUser: - Notch world: - world VIP: startTime: 100 endTime: false setForFirstUse: false necessaryGroup: - Member - ^Trial permissions: - vip.permission promotionGroup: - VIP ignoreUser: - Notch world: - world
Explanation for the periods
Except for periodTime (which values are in minutes) all values have to be in seconds!
- the name for the group doesn't really matter, put in what you like
- If you want to reset the timecount every now and then, set this to true.
- If you set this to false it wil count as a lifetime period.
- Put here the time in MINUTES after a period should be resetted.
- - Trial
- - Member
- Define the active groups here. They have to be listed in the groups section.
- '2012-03-22 20:16:00'
- You have to put a date in the past here for the first time you use the plugin.
- After that the plugin will update this entry on its own.
Explanation for the groups
- The time in seconds after a player will be promoted
- The time in seconds after a player will get this group removed, if set to false it means this group has no endtime
- If you want to give this group every player on the server on the first start, set this to true. it will reset after one period is over.
- The groups the player has to be in to get promoted. Please be aware that he has to be in ALL Groups to get promoted.
- '^' Means, that he must not be in this group to get promoted.
- If you want to grant permission nodes instead of groups put your nodes here.
- This are the groups the player will be promoted to
- Add Users that shoud be ignored
- Put the worlds here. Please be aware, that the nessecaryGroup will apply on all worlds.
- So the player has to be in Member and not in Trial in ALL worlds to get promoted.
The "^" command will only work for nessecaryGroup.
players: Chumper_tm: lastLogout: 1332443720 totalTime: 130 passivePeriod: oneMonth: 6 lifeTime: 0 timePlayed: oneMonth: 4 lifeTime: 62
Since version 0.5.5 AP supports MYSQL again.
Please note that this plugin will NOT create the table, instead you have to create it.
The code looks like this:
CREATE TABLE `ap_player` ( `period` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL , `name` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL , `lastLogout` INT NULL , `totalTime` INT NULL , `passivePeriod` INT NULL , `timePlayed` INT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`name`, `period`) ) ENGINE = InnoDB;
Download & Source
- implemented MYSQL
- fixed spelling mistake
- implemented Vault to support more permissionplugins and to easier integrate economics in further steps
- fixed exception when a player was not found after asking information about it
- fixed handling with console
- Compiled against CB1.2.4-R1.0
- Added GroupManager support
- Added Ingame commands
- Complete rewrite, thanks to the new code base provided by bukkit.
- updated version number
- fixed a small bug
- implemented some more features that doesn't work actually
- Compiled against CB 1317
- Includes newest version of bPermission and PermissionsEx
- fixed an error that created nullpointerexceptions when using the flatfile
- removed Permission reload after each promotion and put it in the /ap reload command
- added secure close for mysql
- removed debug output when a player joins
- Added MySQL support
- improved performance
- playerupdate now every two (2) seconds instead of every tick
- More Permissions to support
- Added ignoreUser, endTime, default and permissions
- First release
Even so i tested out this plugin there sure will be Bugs and Errors.
Please post them here so i can improve the Plugin and add more Features.
If you want to help me, improve the plugin or request features please do that also here.
- timed Groups, e.g VIPs after you typed in "/ap promote <player> <group> <time>
- MYSQL support
- Regulary updates ;)
- written periods like "1 month" or "6 weeks"
- timed/VIP groups
- IConomy support
- Add MySQL support
Table of contents
- 1 ActivityPromotion - Promote players based on their activitytime.
- 2 Notes on the last changes
- 3 Attention
- 5 Warning
- 6 Todo
- 7 Roadmap:
- Date created
- Oct 09, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 30, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- B: ACtivityPromotion v0.5.5 for CB 1.2.5-R1.0 Apr 30, 2012
- B: ActivityPromotion v0.5.4 for CB 1.2.5-R1.0 Apr 07, 2012
- B: ACtivityPromotion v0.5.3 for CB 1.2.4-R1.0 Apr 03, 2012
- B: ACtivityPromotion v0.5.2 for CB 1.2.4-R1.0 Mar 31, 2012
- B: ActivityPromotion-0.5.1 for 1.2.4-R0.1 (Build #02117) for CB 1.2.3-R0.2 Mar 25, 2012
- Required dependency