This plugin allows you to connect to the server console using preset usernames and passwords. When you connect, you can see the log (full log from server.log file) and execute commands.
- Download the newest version of this plugin and put it into plugins folder
- Check your server.log file. If it is too big, remove it.
- Start your server. In plugins folder is folder of this plugin. In that folder you can see config.yml file. There you should set port on which will this plugin run and accounts for admins which will login to console.
- If you made changes in config.yml file, stop and start your server.
How to manage accounts in config
In the config file is something like this:
accounts: joe: 'abc123' john: 'pasword1!'
That means it is always:
username1: 'passwordForUsername1' username2: 'passwordForUsername2' username3: 'passwordForUsername3' ....
So in the default case, abc123 is password for joe and pasword1! is password for john.
Connecting to the console
- Open IP address of your server in your browser with port set in config.yml, e.g. 18.104.22.168:8123.
- Depending to your browser, the server will want you to receive file of type .jnpl. In IE the applet just run, in other browsers it wants you to download it and then launch it by opening the .jnpl file.
- The Java loader will open:
- Then Security Warning window opens. It wants you to accept the risk. Just check it like on this image:
- And then the applet starts. Here you have to login with username and password you received from the plugin master (if you are admin). Fill both fields and then hit Submit button (or press Enter).
- If you filled both fields correctly, this Success information window will appear. Close it.
- Finally you successfully connected to the console! Congratulations!